Luffy and Shanks face alternate instructions and their willpower is clear. Pic credit score: Viz Media
The official One Piece Youtube channel has launched a video saying that One Piece Film Red will finish its run in theaters in Japan on January 29, 2023. The fifteenth function movie of the One Piece movie sequence was launched in Japan on August 6, 2022.
The video options the hit theme music of the film — “New Genesis” by Ado. It additionally thanks the viewers for his or her help.
Here is the video launched by the manufacturing group on the official One Piece Youtube channel:
Box workplace efficiency
One Piece Film Red topped the Japanese field workplace in 2022. According to the Japanese movie web site — Eiga, right here is the record of the highest 10 highest-grossing home movies in Japan in 2022:
- One Piece Film Red: 18.78 billion yen (about US$141.6 million, as of December 25)
- Jujutsu Kaisen 0: 13.8 billion yen (about US$104.1 million)
- Suzume no Tojimari: 10.0 billion yen (about US$75.4 million, as of December 25)
- Detective Conan: The Bride of Halloween: 9.78 billion yen (about US$73.8 million)
- Kingdom 2: Haruka Naru Daichi e: 5.16 billion yen (about US$38.9 million)
- Shin Ultraman: 4.44 billion yen (about US$33.5 million)
- 99.9 Keiji Senmon Bengoshi The Movie: 3.01 billion yen (about US$22.7 million)
- Yomei 10-nen: 3.0 billion yen (about US$22.6 million)
- Chinmoku no Parade: 2.97 billion yen (about US$22.4 million, as of December 11)
- Confidence Man JP Eiyuhen: 2.89 billion yen (about US$21.8 million)
* The record has been compiled as of December 25, 2022.
One Piece Film Red can also be the sixth highest-grossing anime film of all time in Japan and the ninth highest-grossing film of all time in Japan.
More about One Piece Film Red
One Piece Film Red is the fifteenth function movie of the One Piece movie sequence, based mostly on the manga of the identical title written and illustrated by Eiichiro Oda.
Goro Taniguchi directed One Piece Film Red at Toei Animation. Fun Fact: Goro Taniguchi made his debut as a director with One Piece: Defeat Him! The Pirate Ganzack! in 1998.
Tsutomu Kuroiwa was answerable for the screenplay. Masayuki Sato designed the characters. He was additionally the General Animation Director. Yasutaka Nakata composed the music.
For extra data on the film, you may take a look at the official One Piece Film Red anime web site. There can also be a world model of the One Piece Film Red web site which you could take a look at in case you are an English speaker.