High Card trailer screenshot. Pic credit score: TMS Entertainment
The High Card anime launch date can be on January 9, 2023. In Japan, the High Card TV present can be broadcast on AT-X and different networks.
High Card is a undertaking that tells the story of a bunch of younger individuals who acquire particular “increasing playing cards” that grant them totally different talents.
All you want in life is method, dignity, and the willingness to be your personal life. However, the Who’s Who, the rival automotive producer concerned with taking Pinochle down, and the Klondikes, the notorious crime household, stand within the gang’s method. A frantic battle between these card-obsessed gamers, fueled by justice, want, and revenge, is about to start! Are you prepared? Let the sport start!
Kadokawa Anime acknowledged on their official YouTube channel
On November 20, 2022, the employees for the upcoming poker-themed High Card multimedia undertaking launched a brand new trailer, which revealed the premiere date and different new particulars. The High Card drama CD quantity set can be launched on December 3, 2022.
Publisher Kadokawa, anime studio TMS Entertainment, and leisure firm Sammy Corporation have teamed as much as current this poker-themed undertaking collectively. The corporations revealed that the undertaking would come with anime, manga, and novels.
The opening theme music is “Trickster” carried out by Five New Old.
On August 31, 2022, a facet story manga titled High Card – 9 No Mercy started serialization in Square Enix’s on-line manga journal Manga UP!
You can watch the brand new trailer on Kadokawa Anime’s official YouTube channel right here:
High Card trailer.
Who are the newly introduced forged members?
High Card newly introduced forged members embody:
- Toshiyuki Morikawa – Greg Young
- Rie Takahashi – Sugar Pease
You can see a brand new key visible right here:
High Card new key visible. Pic credit score: @highcard_pj/Twitter
Who are the beforehand introduced forged members?
High Card beforehand introduced forged members embody:
- Gen Satou – Finn Oldman
- Toshiki Masuda – Chris Redgrave
- Shun Horie – Leo Constantine Pinochle
- Haruka Shiraishi – Wendy Sato
- Yuuichirou Umehara – Vijay Kumar Singh
- Kazuhiro Yamaji – Bernard Symons
- Daisuke Ono – Theodore Constantine Pinochle
- Nobunaga Shimazaki – Owen Alldays
- Toshihiko Seki – Norman Kingstadt
- Shunsuke Takeuchi – Brist Blitz Broadhurst
- Mie Sonozaki – Brandy Blumenthal
- Tomokazu Seki – Ban Klondike
- Toshiyuki Toyonaga – Tilt
- Chiharu Sawahiro – Bobby Ball
What is the plot of HIGH CARD?
The story facilities on a younger man named Finn, who’s a freelancer. When he finds out that the orphanage the place he grew up is on the point of closing because of monetary troubles, Finn units out for a on line casino with the intention of profitable huge. However, Finn’s on line casino evening goes from regular to nightmarish when he will get pulled right into a automotive chase and bloody shootout all brought on by a person’s “fortunate” card.
Finn later discovers the explanations behind the shootout. Apparently, the world’s order will be managed behind the scenes by a set of 52 X-Playing playing cards with the facility to bestow totally different superhuman powers and talents to those that possess them. The playing cards enable folks to entry the hidden energy of the “buddy” that may be discovered inside themselves.
Finn encounters a bunch of individuals pretending to be the workers of the luxurious carmaker Pinochle, however discovers they’re actually a secret group of gamers referred to as High Card, who’ve been ordered by the King of Fourland to gather the playing cards which have been scattered all through the dominion. High Card scouts Finn and he finally ends up becoming a member of them on their harmful mission to search out these playing cards.
Who are the members of the manufacturing crew?
HIGH CARD manufacturing crew members:
- Director – Junichi Wada (The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan, Caligula, Sakugan)
- Scripts – Kenichi Yamashita, Kazuhiko Inukai, Shingo Nagai
- Character design – Nozomi Kawano (Radiant)
- Color key artist – Yumi Nagi
- Art administrators – Minoru Onishi, Taigoro Suzuki
- CG Director – Masafumi Uchiyama
- Compositing Director of Photography – Tomoyuki Kunii
- Action Animation Director/Key Animators – Shunpei Mochizuki, Junichi Hayama
- Effects animation director – Takashi Hashimoto
- Sound director – Shoko Hata
- Card design BALCOLONY
- Concept artwork – Reoen (Flat Studio)
- Animation manufacturing – Studio Hibari
- Production – TMS Entertainment
- Series composition – Naoki Kuroyanagi
- Chief animation supervisor – Nozomi Kawano, Haruna Nagata
- Editor – Rie Ito
- Sound results – Hiromune Kurahashi
- Music – Ryo Takahashi
Are you trying ahead to the anime High Card? Let us know within the remark part beneath!